Frequently asked questions
HAVE A QUESTION?
We’ve pulled together some useful FAQ’s for you below. Hopefully your question is answered below but if not, please get in touch with us by clicking here to create a new support ticket to speak to a member of our team.
- There is a cash point on site, it can be found on the main Foyer
- Credit/debit cards can be used on the gate.
- Dogs are not allowed on the show site but are allowed in the camping area, but must be kept on a lead.
- You can bring food into the main show site but not alcoholic drinks. No restrictions apply on the camp site. DO NOT DRINK DRIVE ON SITE.
- There should be a photographer taking photographs for you to buy on the day. Details will be in our show guide on the day.
- Tickets are non-refundable and not transferable. If you are buying the tickets on behalf of someone else please enter the lead visitors name when prompted. They should bring the confirmation email, ticket and relevant ID to confirm they’re the named recipient given during the order.
- Tickets are emailed out to you upon confirmation of payment. Please check your junk or spam folder just in case. If you have not received your ticket please raise a ticket here If you haven’t received your tickets and you’re leaving for the event, don’t panic! We have a ticket helpdesk by the ticket booths at the main entrance.
- There is a public car park available free of charge. You can also select VIP Parking as an Add-On to your ticket at a cost of £7.00 (+booking fee) per car.
- There is a disabled parking area, please show your blue badge at the gate for a pass and the marshals will direct you.
- You can arrive on Friday from 13:00 until 22:00.
- There are plenty of toilets on site open 24hrs.
- There are free showers available
- There are no electrical hook-ups available
- Can I bring my caravan/trailer tent/motor home? Yes, you can bring any of these.
- The camping area is mixed, there is no family/quiet campsite
- You can park next to your tent
- There is a bar on the main show site plus a camper’s bar in the golf course club house.
- There are many food units on site open throughout the day and food is available for campers at the golf course club house.
- BBQs are permitted on the campsite as long as they are off the ground.
- All kids 14 and under camp for free.
MORE EVENTS FROM CLASSICS WORLD